Conveyor Belt Deicer & Ice Preventative
Winter cold is the enemy. Liquid Heat meets it head on – and wins.
In 1972, Zircon Industries pioneered the introduction of liquid deciers for inclined conveying systems – with LIQUID HEAT.
Back in the day, extreme cold shut down coal mines and power plants. Then came LIQUID HEAT. Liquid Heat was able to keep these plants operating when they otherwise could not. At this point they were able to incorporate an effective cold weather operating strategy with LIQUID HEAT. This greatly improved productivity, not to mention the overall working environment by getting out of the cold.
Soon, other industries discovered the power of LIQUID HEAT — including aggregates, cement, steel, wood chips, gold, copper, iron ore, recycling and others. Zircon continues to improve the product blend.
Make LIQUID HEAT part of your pro-active approach. Don’t just react to the disaster of ice build-up. Prevent it!
That’s right — LIQUID HEAT eliminates ice before it occurs! No need to live in fear of winter ice and hassles – when you have a Planned Maintenance Strategy. Use LIQUID HEAT not only to deice …but to prevent ice on your entire conveying system.
Why choose LIQUID HEAT?
- Effective on conveyer system belts as well as rollers, idlers, chutes, switches, truck beds & more
- Acts as a deicer and ice preventer
- Remains liquid and easy to spray in extreme cold – won’t gel up
- Works in extreme low temperatures when others fail
- Zircon offers automated spray systems or manual sprayers
- Non-flammable and non-hazardous
- Eliminates freeze stick carryback in semi-truck beds hauling sand, rocks, coal, wood chips, mulch and more!
- Works in extreme cold when other products fail and does so without need for repeated applications
- Ingredients approved by OSHA and EPA
- Approved for use by Goodyear Belting
“Guys in the yard named it ‘Miracle Juice.’ Liquid Heat greatly improved overall winter performance. Clearly outperforms anti-freeze that we used in past.” – Randy Jamison, Conco Western Stone, N. Aurora, IL